In the present competitive world, advance learning is a smart deal to be made unto yourself and the purpose of evaluation is to facilitate students learning under college’s conducive ambient.
Teachers make judgment about students learning through a variety of assessment strategies. These include assessments, class-room tests, mid-term tests, terminal exams, and model exams. Apart from these, the seminars, symposia, group discussions, projects works, study tours are also organised. This information assists teachers in planning or modifying their instructional programmes, which in turn helps students to learn more effectively. Evaluations are also used for reporting progress to students and their parents, and for making decisions, related to such things as student promotion.
In the annual calendar the following evaluation programmes are being organised by the individual departments as well as in whole college.
1. First Terminal Test in September
2. Second Terminal Test in November
3. Pre-University Test in January
4. Class room Test in suitable interval between August to January
5. Class room Assignments in suitable interval between August to January
6. Departmental Seminars every weekend between August to January